The "Arbor Glow" electric wax warmer has a vintage feel, featuring an exposed filament bulb enclosed in an antique white metal body with bubble glass windows.
This decorative electric wax warmer uses a halogen bulb to create an ambient glow while simultaneously warming the scented wax in the ceramic dish above. As the wax melts, it releases your favorite fragrance - without the flame!
Electric wax warmers are a stylish and safe way to scent your home without the risk of house fires, smoke, soot, or other air pollutants. These warmers are safe alternatives for homes with busy children, curious cats, and lively dogs.
Electric wax warmers work best with our soy wax melts which can be found HERE.
HOW TO USE:
- Plug in and turn on wax warmer using on/off switch
- Break off 1 to 2 wax melt cubes and place them in the ceramic dish
- Scent will be released as the cube melts
- Turn off the power to the wax warmer after each use. Always turn the unit off using the switch. Never leave melting wax unattended.
- The wax can be cooled and melted again and again until no longer fragrant.
- To discard wax, turn off your wax warmer and wait until the wax has solidified.
- Once solid, use a coin or card to pop the wax out.
- Wipe out any remaining wax in the dish. Please be extremely careful when handling hot wax.
*Mix and match scent cubes for custom fragrances!
*Use more or less cubes for your desired level of intensity.